With this article, you will get to know the way to screen record on iPhone XR iPhone XS or the latest iPhone XS max. The way of recording Screen in iPhone XR, XS and XS max is quick and can be done with a click of button. The best thing is that you do not need an additional software. Everything comes built in with your phone OS. You just have to use it.
Suggested Article: How to Jailbreak iPhone XR and enjoy the hacked apps
How to Screen Record on iPhone XR / iPhone XS / iPhone XS max
Use the in built apple Software on your iPhone XR, XS and XS max to record the Screen Video. You can select / deselect the option to record Audio along with the video.
Steps to Record iPhone XR XS or XS max screen
- First of all, Go to Settings > Control Center > Customise Controls, then tap “+” next to Screen Recording.
- Place your finger on top right side of the and swipe down to access the notification centre.
- Press deeply on record button and tap Microphone. This will activate the Audio Recording.
- Tap Start Recording, then wait for the three-second countdown.
- To stop recording, tap your finger on top left side of the screen.
- That’s it. Your video will get in the Photos section.
You may edit the video in iMovie to reduce the background noise. Also, you can edit and place text on the video details. This will give a more professional look to your video. If you are planning to upload your video on Social media like Youtube or Vimeo, giving an additional quick edit on iMovie will be helpful. The app is available for free on your iPhone devices as well.
I hope you will enjoy the screen recording feature. If you have any specific query, you can mention it below in the comments section. We will give you a quick resolution for it and that too for free. Keep supporting Techcheater.com