Jailbreak Firestick. The query to Jailbreak Amazon Firestick TV is highly popular. To Jailbreak Firestick, you just need to have internet connection. This article will be enough to guide you to proceed Jailbreaking the Amazon TV Firestick.
Amazon Firestick allows users to play video games with the remote. Users can connect via a mobile app, or with an optional game controller too. It is tough competitor to Google Chromecast.
Jailbreak Firestick | Stepwise Guide
- Turn on your Amazon Fire TV Stick and then connect it to a Wi-Fi Internet.
- Login to Your Account.
- Navigate to ‘SETTINGS’ and hit the enter button.
- Now choose ‘APPLICATIONS’ and turn off ‘Collect App Usage Data’ .
- Go to the “settings” option on the device. Navigate through to “System” and click on it. Once you are on “System” simply scroll down and click on “Developers” options.
- You need to enable ADB debugging, as well as all other third-party apps.
- Select APPS>CATEGORIES>PRODUCTIVITY
Find, download, install, and open “Downloader”
- Open Downloader and Enter http://kodi.tv/download then click Go. Please double check to make sure you’ve entered the URL exactly.
- Navigate down the page on the opened website. Place the red cursor over the Android (as illustrated in the picture below) and click ‘enter’ on your Fire TV remote.
- Now, navigate the red cursor down the page until it directly over ‘ARMV7A (32BIT)’. Hit the enter button on your Fire TV remote control.
- Kodi Will install. Launch the file after downloading completes.
- That’s it. This will Jailbreak Firestick TV.
Adding Repository in Amazon Firestick
- Launch KODI.
- Go to SYSTEMS then FILE MANAGER.
- Select “Add Source” and enter in http://fusion.tvaddons.ag.
- You can now enter a name for the source.Next select SYSTEMS then SETTINGS from the homepage.
- Under SETTINGS, choose ADD-ONS and select INSTALL FROM ZIP.
- Choose FUSION, START HERE, and install HUB WIZARD.
- Go back to the Home screen and select PROGRAMS.
- Under PROGRAMS, select PROGRAM ADD-ONS, and install the CONFIG WIZARD.
- Choose the ANDROID version of the Config Wizard.