Rearm Windows 7 permanently to Fix Windows 7 Not Genuine Error. To Fix Windows 7 Not Genuine, you have to Rearm Windows 7 permanently. Doing this is permanent and easy and just requires few minutes. I am not going to provide you any activation key. Rather i will give you a simple trick that will Rearm Windows 7 permanently. Many users don’t buy Original Windows. The pirated windows will work fine for 30 days, and after that period it will start showing a popup saying that the Windows are not genuine. This irritates most of the times, and users search for the Activation key for that. Using activation key is not permanent but when you use this trick, you will not again get the Not Genuine Error.
- Open Your Start Menu and open your Command Prompt (Type cmd, Right Click and Open as Administrator).
- After the command prompt opens up, Make sure you are under the directory ” SYSTEM 32 ”. If not, navigate to it.
- Type the command – “SLMGR -Rearm ” hit enter.
- A new dialogue box will pop up after the above step “Command completed successfully”.
- Click ok and it will ask you to Restart your computer.
- This will Rearm Windows 7 permanently and After you restart your computer, Windows Not Genuine Error will be gone.
Benefits when You Fix the Windows 7 Not Genuine Error | Rearm Windows 7 permanently
When you perform the above steps, you will never get Windows Not Genuine Error on your computer again. It means , no pop up will irritate you. This trick will solve your problem. I know using this is not recommended ethically, but it is very helpful for the people who are economically weak.
You can use the pirated version of Windows 7 just like they are using the genuine Windows 7. The best thing is this solution is permanent and you Rearm the Windows 7 forever.