Set Google Chrome as Default Browser | Cydia Tweak . This Cydia tweak will make it possible to set Google Chrome as your Default browser instead of Safari on iPhone. Meaning, whenever you try to open a link in any external app and it requires browser action to complete, it will open the link in Google Chrome. Apple by default uses Safari for this purpose. But Most of the users have their bookmarks and other important data saved with google account on Google Chrome. This makes it easier and convenient for them to set Google Chrome as default browser.
Most of our users complain that they forcefully use Safari browser on Apple devices. Many of the times , automatically it is Safari that opens up. Google chrome is fast and effective to use.
Set Google Chrome as Default Browser | Cydia Tweak
Set Google Chrome as Default Browser with this Cydia Tweak. Cydia Tweaks provides great features to IOS users.
After you Jailbreak your iPhone, You will get Cydia on your iPhone. With Cydia, you can search for the Cydia Tweak to set Google Chrome as your default browser on iPhone.
Stepwise guide to Set Google Chrome as Default browser on iPhone | Cydia Tweak
- Open Cydia on your iPhone.
- Search for the Tweak BrowserChooser. To add repo for BrowserChooser -Launch Cydia>Manage>Sources and then tap on Edit followed by Add and enter this repo: rpetri.ch/repo.
- Click install and follow the onscreen instructions.
- Respring springboard after installation completes its process.
- Go to Settings and set Google Chrome as default browser.
Now you are done. Now your links will open by default in Google Chrome. You can minimize the use of Safari if you do not like the browser. Just get BrowserChooser and set Google Chrome as default browser.