VLC media player has many hidden features, which are not common to users. But this post would definitely reveal one of its hidden feature, i.e. Download Youtube Videos Using VLC Media player.
Now you dont have to approach other softwares for downloading your faviourite Youtbe videos. Because VLC is the easiest way to download Youtube videos. And VLC is one of the famous media player, almost used by all users.
We know many ways to download YouTube videos before. However, you have one option already installed on your computer. VLC lets you play and download YouTube videos right from its desktop interface. Here’s how:
- Find a video on YouTube and copy the URL from the address bar.
2. In VLC, head to Media > Open Network Stream.
3. Paste the YouTube link in the box and click Play.
4. Under Tools, click Codec Information.
5. In the box that says Location, right-click the block of text and click Select All. Copy this text to your clipboard.
6. Go back to your browser and paste the link in the address bar. This will open the source file directly on YouTube’s servers.
7. Right-click the video as it plays and select Save Video As.
You can also record clips from YouTube videos as they’re streaming in VLC by pressing the red Record button in the player itself. This isn’t as direct a method, but it’s handy if you need to grab a particular clip out of a long video itself. This isn’t as direct a method, but it’s handy if you need to grab a particular clip out of a long video
Still If you are not able to download youtube videos, you dont have to worry at all. Because, you can watch each above steps in a video representation.