Connect iPhone to Windows 10. The trick that will help you connect iPhone to Windows 10 Pc or you can even connect iPhone to Windows 10 Laptop. You can connect iPhone 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 X or any other iPhone model with any OS version with Windows 10 systems. iTunes will help you connect and exchange data between iPhone and the computer.
Follow the Steps to Connect iPhone to Windows 10
- Go to Official apple website and download latest version of iTunes.
- Double click the installation setup .exe file and follow the on screen instructions.
- Connect your iPhone with computer using the lighting cable.
- Mark the popup as “Trust this computer” to proceed further.
- Now select “Continue” on the next popup that will ask “Allow computer to access iPhone”.
- Open the iTunes now and go to the device section.
- Select your iPhone and you can sync data between iPhone and Windows 10 device.
You can use Wi-Fi network instead of lighting cable as well. But, for the very first time, you need lighting cable to connect to the PC or lapop. After you enable the Trust This Computer Option, you will be able to connect to the computer using Wireless network as well. To connect iPhone with Windows 10 Wirelessly, use the lighting cable for the first time, trust your computer and then you can proceed further.
Benefits of using iTunes
- With iTunes, it is possible to sync apps data with your computer. In case you delete some app, you can restore the backup from computer as well using the iTunes.
- iTunes is free to use and you do not have to pay any thing in order to use so many exciting features.
- With iTunes, you will be able to add songs and videos in your iPhone.
- You can sync other important data like your messages, your contacts locally using the iTunes.
I am sure, you are going to like the iTunes. Enjoy the features and sync endlessly your device data. You may find other PC suites as well, but Don’t risk your privacy. Use the official iTunes and connect iPhone to Windows to enhance your iPhone experience.