Connect Oppo F1s to PC. You can connect Oppo F1s to Windows 7, 8, xp, 10 and to Mac OS PC and Laptops. Oppo F1s is a new sensational Android phone by the Chinese manufacturer. Smartphone competes with the other leading brands like Samsung,MI, Motorola and others. The phone is getting extremely popular in Asian markets particularly. The Phone built quality is extremely excellent. More and more users are purchasing the device. Many a times people who own a smartphone gets a requirement to connect their phone to PC or Laptop. Although now SHAREit like applications are very popular. Fix SHAREit connection error.
Also Read – How to Connect Oppo F1s to TV.
Stepwise Guide to Connect Oppo F1s to PC
- To begin, you have to Get the USB drivers.
- Click here to download USB drivers of Oppo F1s to PC.
- Open the setup and install following the on screen instructions.
- Once the PC Suite is installed, open the Launcher.
- Connect Oppo F1s to PC using Data Cable. Your computer will detect your phone now.
Oppo F1s Features
- Oppo F1s comes with metal back and a beautiful frame with a glass finish on the front.
- Main Feature of the Oppo phone is its camera. Phone comes with 13MP rear unit with PDAF and an LED flash.
- It comes with 16MP front camera to take impressive selfies.
- It has 5.5-inch LCD display with a 1280×720 resolution which translates to 267ppi and it is protected by Gorilla Glass 4. One usually expects a 1080p resolution on such a large display.
- Phone has 3,075mAh battery which when compared to the F1 Plus is larger. Although the battery is bigger, still the design is compact and sleek. The phone does not look bigger.
So,just do the above steps and connect Oppo F1 with PC. You can exchange pics, contacts,mails,pics etc when you connect your Oppo F1s Mobile phone to PC or Laptop.