Connect Vivo Y51l to PC. You can connect Vivo Y51l to Windows 7, 8, xp, 10 and to Mac OS PC and Laptops. Vivo Y51l is a new sensational Android phone by the Chinese manufacturer. Smartphone competes with the other leading brands like Samsung,MI, Motorola and others. The phone is getting extremely popular in Asian markets particularly. The Phone built quality is extremely excellent. More and more users are purchasing the device. Many a times people who own a smartphone gets a requirement to connect their phone to PC or Laptop. Although now SHAREit like applications are very popular. Fix SHAREit connection error.
Stepwise Guide to Connect Vivo Y51l to PC
- To begin, you have to Get the USB drivers.
- Click here to download USB drivers of Vivo Y51l to PC.
- Open the setup and install following the on screen instructions.
- Once the PC Suite is installed, open the Launcher.
- Connect Vivo Y51l to PC using Data Cable. Your computer will detect your phone now.
Vivo Y51l Features
- The dual-SIM dual standby supporting Vivo Y51L runs the company’s FunTouch OS 2.5 based on Android 5.0 Lollipop.
- It features a 5-inch IPS display with a screen resolution of 540×960 pixels.
- The phone is powered by a 64-bit quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 processor clocked at 1.2GHz and 2GB of RAM.
- There is 16GB of built-in storage, which can be further expanded via a microSD card (up to 128GB).
- The Vivo Y51L sports an 8-megapixel rear camera with LED flash, apart from a 5-megapixel front-facing camera.
- Vivo Y51 additionally features Night mode, HDR, Panorama, and Face Beauty modes. The rear camera supports full-HD (1080p) video recording
Vivo Y51l is an excellent phone. Finally When you have PC suite and a connection is made through the data cable, you can sync contacts, calendar, images, songs and others files too. PC suite is the best option to connect to Laptop or a PC. It makes the use of information exchange between PC and Phone the maximum.