Hey Friends, Thanks a lot for reading through my posts. Now i will share a way for S3 mini Supersu TWRP installation. With the TWRP file installation on Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini, you will be able to Backup your Android device and can proceed with Rooting easily. After you have the TWRP, you can use Supersu to root your Galaxy S3 Mini.
Before i start with the guide, i should tell you a brief about Team Win Recovery Project. Don’t get confused, TWRP stands for Team Win Recovery Project which is basically a custom recovery developed by the Team Win. Its latest updated version is the version 3.1. Here with this article I will guide you to install this TWRP for Galaxy s3 Mini I8190.
Do You Know – Android devices comes with pre installed recovery known as STOCK RECOVERY. The custom recovery that we are going to install here will replace the default stock recovery and it will now have many more advanced features like you have in jailbreak in ios devices after jailbreaking your ios devices. This is the reason why TWRP is gaining so much of popularity.
How to Install Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini Supersu TWRP
- The first thing is to get the TWRP. You can Download it HERE
- Download and install Odin on your PC. Click here to download ODIN on your PC.
- Go to Settings » About phone » and tap Build number seven times to enable Developer options. Go back to main Settings page, scroll to bottom and select Developer options from there.Under Developer options, look for Enable OEM unlock checkbox/toggle and enable it. This will disable the OEM lock.
- Switch off your device.
- Press and hold “Home + Power + Volume down” buttons for a few seconds until you see a warning screen.
- Press Volume Up on the warning screen to accept it and boot into Download mode.
- Once your device is in download mode, connect it to the PC with a USB cable. The Odin window on PC should detect the device and show an “Added!!” message.
- Now click on the AP tab on Odin window and select the TWRP recovery .tar file that you downloaded for your device.
- Click the Start button on Odin and wait for it to finish the process. Once it has finished successfully, you’ll see a pass message on the Odin screen.
- Your device will automatically reboot when Odin is done flashing. You can then disconnect your device.
- You’re done !
- To enter recovery mode, turn off device, press and hold volume Up + Home + Power buttons
- Keep holding these buttons and then you will see a TWRP logo screen.
- You’re done.
- Now you can access TWRP anytime.
How to Root S3 Mini using Supersu after TWRP installation
- Install TWRP as guided above.
- Now download — >> SuperSU and copy the file to your phone memory (Internal or External)
- Now enter the TWRP recovery mode.
- Open Supersu File in File Manager and install.
- S3 mini will be rooted after this completes.
- Go to the home screen and reboot the device.
- That’s it!!
I am sure you will like Both Supersu And Twrp Installation
Enjoy the Google Android !