Connect Fire Stick to TV. The way to connect Fire stick to TV. With this article you will be able to connect the Amazon Fire Stick Firestick to LED / LCD or any other TV. Amazon provides a media streaming service with the Fire Stick which is very very popular.
Also read – How to Jailbreak Amazon Fire Stick and use features for free.
Follow the Steps to Connect Fire Stick to TV
- Unbox your Fire Stick and connect it to the HDMI port of your TV.
- Now take out the charger and connect one end with the device and other to the power socket.
- Now Open the Settings of your Fire Stick using the remote control and go to the Network from the Fire TV menu.
- From the list of available networks, Select the WiFi network and enter the password if required.
- After you connect with the internet, you can start using the Amazon Fire Stick on your TV.
To connect to intternet, i you don’t have wifi, you can also use the ethernet connection. Just plugin the ethernet wire to the socket behind the firestick.
Troubleshoot Guide if Amazon Fire stick does not connect
If your Fire stick does not connect, you should turn off your TV, Wireless network and Fire Stick device. After turning off the devices, wait for around 5 minutes and then follow the above steps again. Still if you face the errors, try replacing the HDMI connector. If still the problem persists, contact the Amazon Fire Stick team and ask for the device replacement.
With Firestick you can enjoy many many exciting features. Also, as an alternative you have Google Chromecast. But Fire Stick is far better than Chromecast. You don’t have to depend on one more device to stream content on TV. I am sure, your Firestick experience is going to be wonderful. Just go and connect Fire stick to TV.