Connect Gionee M5 Lite to PC. You can connect Gionee M5 Lite to Windows 7, 8, xp, 10 and to Mac OS PC and Laptops. Gionee M5 Lite is a new sensational Android phone by the Chinese manufacturer. Smartphone competes with the other leading brands like Samsung,MI, Motorola and others. The phone is getting extremely popular in Asian markets particularly. The Phone built quality is extremely excellent. More and more users are purchasing the device. Many a times people who own a smartphone gets a requirement to connect their phone to PC or Laptop. Although now SHAREit like applications are very popular. Fix SHAREit connection error.
Stepwise Guide to Connect Gionee M5 Lite to PC
- To begin, you have to Get the USB drivers.
- Click here to download USB drivers of Gionee M5 Lite to PC.
- Open the setup and install following the on screen instructions.
- Once the PC Suite is installed, open the Launcher.
- Connect Vivo Y51l to PC using Data Cable. Your computer will detect your phone now.
Gionee M5 Lite Features
- 1.3 GHz Quad-Core MediaTek MT6735 64-Bit Processor
- – 3GB RAM With 32GB ROM
- – 5 Inch HD IPS LCD Touch Screen Display With 294 PPI
- – Dual SIM 4G
- – 8 MP Rear Camera With LED Flash
- – 5 MP Front Camera
- – WiFi
- – Bluetooth/FM
- – OTG Support
- – 4000 MAh Battery
The Gionee M5 Lite is powered by the same 1.3 GHz quad-core Cortex-A53 MediaTek MT6735 processor to enable smooth and unhindered device performance. To allow people to work on more than two apps at the same time and ensuring that there are no lag issues, the company has included 3GB of RAM. For storage there is 32GB of onboard storage which can further be expanded up to 128GB using a microSD card.Gionee M5 Lite is an excellent phone. Finally When you have PC suite and a connection is made through the data cable, you can sync contacts, calendar, images, songs and others files too. PC suite is the best option to connect to Laptop or a PC. It makes the use of information exchange between PC and Phone the maximum.