Connect Vivo V3 to PC. You can connect Vivo V3 to Windows 7, 8, xp, 10 and to Mac OS PC and Laptops. Vivo V3 is a new sensational Android phone by the Chinese manufacturer. Smartphone competes with the other leading brands like Samsung,MI, Motorola and others. The phone is getting extremely popular in Asian markets particularly. The Phone built quality is extremely excellent. More and more users are purchasing the device. Many a times people who own a smartphone gets a requirement to connect their phone to PC or Laptop. Although now SHAREit like applications are very popular. Fix SHAREit connection error.
Steps to Connect Vivo V3 to PC
- To begin, you have to Get the USB drivers.
- Click here to download USB drivers of Vivo V3.
- Open the setup and install following the on screen instructions.
- Once the PC Suite is installed, open the Launcher.
- Connect Vivo V3 to PC using Data Cable. Your computer will detect your phone now.
Vivo V3 Features
- The vivo V3 is powered by a Octa-core CPU processor with 4 GB RAM.
- The device also has 32 GB internal storage + microSD (up to 256 GB (uses SIM 2 slot)) and a 5.5-inch IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen (720 x 1280 pixels, 267 ppi) display.
- The phone has a 13MP rear camera and supports Wifi, GPS, 3G and 4G LTE.
- Vivo V3 packs in a Non-removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery at 7.6mm device thickness and weight 154g, running on Android OS, v6.0 (Marshmallow).
Vivo V3 is an excellent phone. When you have PC suite and a connection is made through the data cable, you can sync contacts, calendar, images, songs and others files too. PC suite is the best option to connect to Latop or a PC. It makes the use of information exchange between PC and Phone the maximum.