Zoom is a popular app for the users now a days. Most of the people use it for the official purpose. But it gets quiet irritating sometimes when you get background noise within your audio. This is something really irritating during the calls with your client or managers.
Here we will tell you some steps which can help you in getting a more clear audio in your Zoom calls. The steps are simple and easy to follow. Let us have a look.
Reduce Background Noise from Zoom Calls
- First of all install Krisp app from their official website.
- Now run the installation and follow the on screen instructions.
- Create free Krisp account and proceed to the next step.
- Now open the Zoom app and go to settings.
- Change Speaker output to Krip Speaker and Microphone input to Krisp microphone.
- Save the settings and enjoy noiseless calls on Zoom
The app is free to use. If you are a company or having official meetings on frquent basis, you can opt for a paid plan as well. I am sure, you will love this experience. If you live in some rural place or area where there is a lot of background noise which you cannot avoid, then this will be something really helpful for you.
If you have any question, do let me know below in the comments section.