Can you stop Someone from following you on Instagram. Instagram is a popular social media trend. And, You can stop someone from following you in Instagram. yes, it is your privacy, you can control it. Instagram provides you a possibility to block / stop somebody from following your account on Instagram.
Before you proceed, you should also try
- How to Unblock someone On instagram.
- How to Save Instagram Videos and photos on your iPhone.
- The best and free way to increase Instagram followers.
- View Instagram Last Seen.
Steps to Stop Someone from following you on Instagram
To Stop Someone from Following you On Instagram you need to
- Login to your Instagram account.
- Search for the contact who you want should not follow.
- Go to the Profile and select for the account options (three dots on iPhone app).
- Select Block User and that’s it.
- Now the person can not follow to your instagram Updates
This guide also covers the query to block someone on INstagram. This is official and you don’t require any third party app installation for this. You just need to change an Instagram account setting and that will do your job. So, what are you waiting for? You should go and immediately block spamming accounts that are bugging you since long on Instagram.
Benefits Of blocking on Instagram
- Free to Do.
- Controls and protects your privacy.
- You avoid the users who stock you.
Is there any better way
Yes, rather than blocking a user. You can make your instagram profile private. It means a user can view your Instagram updates if you allow the access. Without this the account can just visit your profile and send you a follow request. you can choose to decide which way you want. Both will work and solve your purpose to stop Someone from following you on Instagram. But, here at techcheater, we give you solution for each query. you can also get a way to View Private Instagram profile who is not allowing you to become a follower.