Update 2017. 2 Kik Accounts On One Phone. This trick will guide you to use two / 2 Kik Accounts on one Phone / 1 Phone without logging out the first (1st ). If you open the Kik Official Website for the support, they say you can login to 2 kik accounts on same device. But you have to log out the first account. It means , you can login to a single Kik account at the same time. How Stupid is that? I mean really, official website giving such kind of ridiculous suggestions is irritating. However , here we provide you the official trick to Use 2 Kik Account on one Phone.
Kik is a Popular Messenger which is gaining popularity because it creates anonymous profiles. Users do not require to Provide Telephone number to create the account.
2 Kik Accounts On One Phone | Two Kik Accounts on One Phone
2 Kik Accounts On One Phone. This trick to use two Kik Accounts on one Phone will work on iPhone. Sooner we will provide the trick to use multiple Kik Accounts on same Android Phone too. To use this trick, you should have iPhone with the Jailbreak. Do not worry if you do not have. You can Jailbreak your iPhone with this stepwise guide.
- Launch Cydia On Your Jailbroken Phone.
- After you launch Cydia, go to Cydia>Manage>Sources and then tap on Edit followed by Add and enter this repo: http://repo.biteyourapple.net/
- Search for the Tweak Slices.
- Click on Install and follow the On Screen instructions.
- Respring Springboard after installation completes.
- Go To Settings and search for Slices.
- Type the name of the clone you want to make. Now press home button and launch the app you tried to clone.
- You will notice that there will be an option to open the app using your default account or the clone account.
This will solve your purpose to use multiple kik accounts on iPhone. I Hope you will follow the steps easily. If you find any difficulty in proceeding, do mention in the comments.
- Search for App Parallel Space in Google Play Store.
- Install and follow the On Screen instructions.
- Open the app after installation completes.
- Tap ‘+’ button and configure Kik.
- Input the account details of both the Kik accounts.
- Open Parallel space and swipe to use multiple Kik Accounts on iPhone
This will make you use 2 kik accounts on one phone.