iPhone Stuck in Headphone Mode. When your iPhone gets stuck in headphone mode / headphones mode, you will have the trouble to hear from iPhone speakers .This happens because your iPhone thinks that the headphones are into your device and it should send the audio from the headphone jacks. But in actual, you are waiting to get the sound from iPhone ear speakers. So this conflict creates a chaos, especially when you are in a need to make a call.
Before you go to read the solution of fixing the error when you get iPhone stuck in Headphone mode, i should tell you How can you avoid such scenarios. Normally, to protect Smartphones from damage, users get phone covers, screen laminations and tempered glass on their device. They are not airtight and it invites external particles to stick. This coagulates and jams the jacks and sockets of mobile phones. To avoid getting errors like iPhone stuck in Headphone mode, you should regularly change your mobile covers, especially the sticky ones. Maintain a proper hygiene and trust me you will give a longer maintenance free life to your device.
- 1 iPhone Stuck in Headphone Mode
iPhone Stuck in Headphone Mode
Here i will tell you the reason why this problem arise and also the details how you can fix the issue. Not just this, i will also explain how you can prevent such scenarios.
Also Read –
Why you see your iPhone stuck in Headphone mode
The only reason why you see your iPhone stuck in Headphone mode because of the partially faulty earphone / headphone jack because of your carelessness. The dust jams the headphone jack and phone behaves that something is plugged into it.
#Trending – How can you change name of app icons on iphone.
By partially faulty earphone jack, i mean to say that the jack is not dead, but it requires maintenance. Generally, if your Headphone Jack is permanently faulty, you will not see the headphone mode stuck error in iPhone. But very rarely it is possible that because of the damaged headphone jack, you will be getting this error.
Take a sharp needle like thing and your iPhone and place a cotton in on it.
Insert precisely the needle and try to clean out the dust.
Now, replace the cotton and add a fresh piece of cotton. Apply a perfume on it.
Now again clean out the iPhone jack.
Hold Home button and Power button together to perform the hard reset.
The above 4 steps will resolve the iPhone stuck in Headphone Mode error. But performing 5th step is mandatory and if there is no difference by above 4 steps, this will solve the purpose.
Concluding the Article
90 % of the users get the resolution for iPhone stuck in headphone mode error with the above steps. But in case you are amongst the rest 10%, go to the service centre. You have to get a new headphone jack now. It is not a software or temporary issue. Damage has been done to your mobile phone. But don’t worry, this is again normal. Electronics products get these kind of wear and tear quite often.