Chromecast app. The chromecast app or the official google chromecast app will let you connect your mobile phone to your TV. The app will help you build an interface to connect your mobile and mirror its screen on your TV. You will be able to see everything that comes on your mobile phone on your TV. In short, if i say that chromecast official app will make your normal TV a good smart TV. With this article i will brief you about how you can get the app for chromecast and how you can use it.
The Chromecast app is officially available for Android and iOS. But there are many freelancer developers who have created the app for chromecast which is compatible with other OS like Windows phone and Blackberry OS. Here are the links for getting the Chromecast app for popular OS phones –
Chromecast App download for iOS
iPhone offers the official download of app for Google Chromecast. With this you will be able to fully connect and control your iPhone when it is connected to TV via Chromecast device.
Download Link –https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/google-home/id680819774?mt=8
Chromecast App for Android
Andr0id by Google gives the possible way to connect your android device using chromecast by installing their official app. You can connect any Android phone available in the market using the app for android.
Blackberry app for Chromecast
Blackberry devices are not popular now and the Google does not have the official app for Blackberry that will support Chromecast. Though you have the paid version of the app available and is not official.
Windows Phone app for Chromecast
We shared a article for the same before. You can read that and get the app for windows phone using that guide.
How to Use Chromecast App
- Download the App for your mobile phone using the above links.
- Install and proceed with the on screen instructions.
- Connect the chromecast with your TV and the Connect your device to the same Wi-Fi network as your Chromecast.
- In the top left corner of the home screen, tap Menu ≡ > Cast Screen / audio > Cast Screen / audio.
- Select your Chromecast.
- Your device will connect to the Chromecast.
Troubleshoot Guide for Chromecast App
- Turn off your TV, your device and chromecast and reconnect the devices after 2 minutes. This will solve the problem.
- If the problem still exists, check that you pairing with the wifi network correctly.
- Now next thing you have to check is that you are using the latest version of Google Home app.
- If everything is fine and still the problem exists, ensure your HDMI port is working fine. You can check this by connecting some other device to HDMI port.
- Still if the problem is there, it is problem with your chromecast device. Contact google support and ask the team to replace the damaged product.
Chromecast is the best option to connect your mobile device with the TV. People search a lot for the official app. Get the app and enjoy the chromecast experience.