Transfer Songs On iPhone without iTunes. Many users search for a way to transfer songs on iPhone without iTunes. Transferring songs on your iPhone is a cumbersome task using iTunes. Moreover when you add songs from iTunes Library , you cannot add songs from another iTunes Library. So this post will guide you how to transfer songs on iPhone without iTunes. I am deadly sure, with this method you will be comfortable while connecting your iPhone with PC and that too without iTunes. Not only songs, you can sync images and other data too.
Suppose you have added songs in your iPhone from your own computer/laptop and you are at a friend’s place and you like his collection of songs and you want those songs on your iPhone ? If you connect your device to his iTunes library , you will be able to add his songs but this will remove all the songs added from your own computer!
So what’s the solution to this ?
We present to you a method where you can transfer songs from anywhere very easily without even getting into the difficult method of iTunes.
Also Read –
And the best part is that this method does not require your device to be jailbroken. And yes, if you do not know what is Jailbreak all about, go through this article. This will help you understand better about jailbreak Cydia Repositories.
So all the Apple Users can have access to this method.
And this method is not only for iPhone users but it works for all iPods and iPad as well !
COPY TRANS MANAGER is the answer to your question that will help you transfer and sync music on iPhone with PC without iTunes
CopyTrans Manager is the best and easiest way to download songs to your iPhone from your PC/Laptop. It is simple just like adding songs to a normal pen drive or any other mass storage device.
- Download this software CopyTrans Manager by copying this link into your browser :
- After downloading , run the software.
- Connect your iDevice to your PC/Laptop.
- After a few seconds it will show up your Songs Library.
- Either you can drag and drop songs onto the middle area or you can click the ‘+’ button on the top right hand side and add the songs using Windows Explorer.
- You can even create playlists using this software.
- After you have added all the songs you wanted, you need to click the ‘update’ button and it will download the songs to your iDevice.
Now you don’t need to worry to download songs to your iPhone/iPod/iPad and this is the easiest way to do so.
And yes, Thanks to all the readers who are making techcheater.com a huge success. Now we are starting a venture where you can share your ideas and get it published on the website. Our Article to guide how to Unblock yourself from someone’s whatsapp reached the top searched charts last month. This means readers are trusting the website very much.