If you take your meetings on zoom and you are looking out for a way to mute zoom calls, then we will guide you for that. This article is specifically for iPhone and iPad users. Let us now quickly see the process.
Steps to mute yourself on Zom while using iPhone or iPad
- Long press on the screen during running call on iPhone or iPad.
- Wait for the option toolbar to appear.
- Toolbar will appear on top on iPad and at bottom on iPhone.
- Click on the mute button in the toolbar.
- That is it. You will be muted. Tap it again to unmute.
The important thing to note is that the toolbar is not visible all the time. You just have to follow the steps to solve your problem.
In case you face any issue while performing the steps, do not worry. Just drop down your comments below. We will get back to you.
Also Read : How to get Apple skin in Fortnite.