iCloud for Windows 10. This article will give you every detail about iCloud for Windows 10. This will give you every detail of iCloud for windows 10. From download to setup instructions, every detail will be available in this article. Apple provides cross platform apps for its devices. This makes the Apple dominant in the market. When you configure any Apple device, you create Apple ID which lets you sync all the services. This is very useful to keep your data on internet.
iCloud for Windows 10
Windows 10 is available and the world has many active users of the OS version. To get compatible iCloud software, people always search for this query. If you are absolutely new to Apple world, you can read what is iCloud in brief details.
What is iCloud
iCloud is a cloud computing Apple service which lets the users store the data on internet cloud. Data can be documents, chat backups, photos, music and other stuff. In fact it is possible to backup complete iPhone on iCloud. This becomes very helpful when you wish to upgrade your iPhone device.
Suppose, you plan to change your iPhone 7 to iPhone X. You will be able to get every data on your iPhone 7 to iPhone X with iCloud backup. This is really amazing feature which makes it hassle free to change your mobile phone.
Get iCloud for Windows 10 – Stepwise Tutorial
- First of all Download the setup of iCloud for Windows 10.
- After the download completes, click on install and follow the on screen instructions.
- Restart your computer after the installation is finished.
- Now open iCloud for windows 10.
- Enter your Apple ID to sign in to iCloud.
- Now you can access all the iCloud features on your windows 10 device.
Configure iCloud File explorer on Windows 10 Computer
- Open iCloud on your PC / Laptop.
- Login with your apple id and password.
- Select iCloud drive to sync the data.
- Now iCloud for Windows 10 will create an iCloud Drive folder in File Explorer.
- Use this folder to sync your content directly between your mobile and Windows 10 PC.
Sync iCloud data on all Apple devices
- First of all Open iCloud for Windows and select Mail, Contacts, Calendars, and Tasks, then click Apply.
- Now tap Settings > [your name] > iCloud and turn on Mail on your apple device ( for ios 10.2 or earlier, tap Settings > iCloud).
- To setup iCloud On your Mac, choose Apple menu > System Preferences click iCloud, then select Mail.
- That’s it.
Don’t ignore this. You can charge your iPhone battery faster by following these simple tips.
With iCloud for windows 10, you will be able to enjoy many exciting features by Apple inc. This will surely make your mobile phone experience a better than before one. If you get stuck anywhere in between, do not worry about that. Just drop me an email, i will get back to you soon. Till then enjoy the reading the super tricks.