Import photos from iPhone. How to import photos from iPhone. The best way to import photos from iPhone to computer / PC is with iTunes. In this article i will guide you step by step so that you will be able to import your photos / pics from your Apple iPhone to your computer or laptop.
Import Photos from iPhone
You can follow the different steps to import photos from iPhone to computers. The steps vary from windows and MAC computers. Have a look –
Import Photos from Iphone – Windows PC
- Plug in your iPhone/iPad to your computer.
- If iTunes or any other software fires up automatically, close it. We don’t want iTunes this time.
- Navigate to My Computer (or the icon that takes you to the disk drives)
- Double-click on the iPhone or iPad drive that shows up in the list
- Now, navigate to /Internal Storage/DCIM/
- The folders within this folder (DCIM) contains the photos from all albums on your iPhone
- Just copy and paste them in any other folder on your computer’s hard drive.
Import Photos from Iphone – MAC
On a Mac, you have to use a software like iPhoto (or any other image processor that you use) to import photos. One problem is that you’ll be able to import from Camera Roll only. The process is simple.
- Connect your iPhone or iPad to your Mac
- Open iPhoto or any other similar image program that you use
- Now, from the sidebar, click on your device’s name. (iPhoto)
- Select the photos or just press ‘Import X Photos’ (X is the number of photos)
- You will get the Photos from your iPhone now.
Import Photos from iPhone using iTunes
- Open iTunes on your computer (Latest Version).
- Use the included USB cable to connect your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to your computer.
- Click on the device icon in iTunes.
- In the sidebar on the left side of the iTunes window, click Photos.
- Click the box next to “Sync Photos.” If instead you see “iCloud Photos is On,” all of your photos and videos are already on all of your devices that use iCloud Photo Library. You don’t need to sync them through iTunes.
- Choose the app or folder that you want to sync from.
- Choose to sync all photos or selected albums.
- Select “Include videos” to sync the videos from your app or folder too.
- Click Apply.
Importing the photos is easy and you can do in minutes. If you get stuck, drop me the comments. Will help you out. Subscribe to push notifications of my site.