Run APK on windows 7. The android .apk files can be run on windows 7 pc / computer / laptops very easily. To run apk on windows 7, you need to follow this trick which is absolutely free and you do not have to pay extra. For the guys if you do not know, .apk is android extension file which is installed on the Android operating system. The applications you install are with this file extension. SO, lets check out how you will be able to install apk on windows 7.
Run APK on Windows 7
You can run APK on windows 7 using Bluestacks. Installing it is free. Bluestacks is an emulator which replicates the Android OS on computers. You can install the application on windows 7 easily and is free to get. Check out the below steps that will help you proceed.
Follow the Steps to Run APK on windows 7
- Open your browser and go to this link to get bluestacks on windows 7.
- Install the setup file and follow the on screen instructions.
- Configure the Bluestacks like you configure a new android phone with the user account information.
- Now open the app store and search for the apk you wish to run.
- Install the apk and you can run apk on windows 7 computer.
Some users might get error if they do not have graphics card. Don’t worry, you can install Bluestacks and run apk on windows 7 without graphics card as well.
Benefits of Running apk on windows 7 using Bluestacks
- It is free to use.
- Bluestacks will run all the apps on your windows 7 computers which you can run on android phones.
- Easy to install.
- Time efficient and you do not need any training to use the app.
Continue and install the app on computer. I am sure you will love the experience.