Multiple Snapchat accounts on iPhone. Using multiple Snapchat accounts on iPhone is possible without logging out from any of the Snapchat account on iPhone.
Snapchat is one of the most popular Social Media app which lets users share snaps and images which disappear after 24 hrs.
Also Read, How to download Snapchat Videos on iPhone?
Steps to follow to Use Multiple Snapchat Accounts on iPhone
- Open Cydia App Store and search for the Cydia Tweak Slices.
- Click install and follow the onscreen instructions.
- After installation completes, Respring Springboard.
- To Setup and Use Multiple Snapchat Accounts on iPhone, go to Settings -> Slices -> Create New Slice -> Select The App and enter Login details for all user accounts.
- That’s it . You have configured multiple accounts for Snapchat.
- Open Snapchat and select the account you wish to continue with.
Now you can edit / Create new user account details in slices. Big Boss Repo provides app for a fixed amount. But the app is free to use with this repo.
You have to get iPhone with Jailbreak if you need to use Multiple Snapchat accounts on iPhone. Read this step procedure guide to Jailbreak iPhone for free.
Additional Troubleshooting Guide
The Cydia Tweak slices is available under BYA Repository . To add BYA repo in your Cydia Store, Launch Cydia>Manage>Sources and then tap on Edit followed by Add and enter this repo: http://repo.biteyourapple.net/
JAilbreak you’re iPhone and grt best out of it. Till then enjoy the trick to Use Multiple Snapchat Accounts on iPhone.