One of the most trending topic is How To Recover Deleted Files On Android?. Friends you don’t have to worry because TECHCHEATER brings you a perfect solution for this question and you will be able to recover deleted files on your Android phones.
Most of the times it happens in this busy scheduled life that we forget to take backup of our phone data, and this data can be lost anytime, either by any miss happening with phone or any software issue or any other issue. And this lost data was very important which we realize later on. Then we keep on looking at google on how to recover deleted files. And we end up with no solid solution.
Now We have the best android data recovery app & software which can help you to easily recover deleted files on android device. Now you don’t need to worry about losing your important data and information from your android smartphone as you can easily get back everything by installing this selected best android data recovery app & software for android. Check out below the best possible ways for how to recover deleted files android.
METHODS TO RECOVER DELETED FILES ON ANDROID
All you need to do is install the following applications to recover your deleted files on your Android device.
1. DUMPSTER- RECYCLE BIN.
Dumpster -Recycle Bin is a free application which you can download from Google Play Store to recover Deleted or lost files on your Android Device. Currently this app only supports recovering deleted photos, videos and documents. Message and contact recovering function is currently not available. This is app is used by millions of Android users and it works fine on most Android devices.
2. DISKDIGGER PHOTO RECOVERY
This is another best and most useful recovery application. Best part of this application is that you have the facility to upload your recover file to Google Drive, DropBox or send them via email. This application is again a free application and can easily be downloaded from Google Play Store. This app can work on both, rooted android mobile as well as non rooted. This app is having a powerful data recovery features which can easily recover your accidentally deleted files or formatted memory card.
3. HEXAMOB RECOVERY
Another Recovery application which can be a milestone at your tuff time. we can understand how one feels when his/ her data is lost. And at that point of time, no matter what but you want to recover your deleted files at any cost. The app only works in Rooted Android Device. It can retrieve almost any file including images, photos, pictures, videos, mp3, pdf and many more.
– File Shred Tool: It can remove any files permanently from your android device. It will overwrite them and make them unrecoverable.
– External SD Card supported
– Deleted files with overwritten data blocks can also be recovered via this tool
RECOVER ANDROID DELETED FILES FROM COMPUTER
Data Recovery Machine for Android developed by Recovery-Android is one of the most trusted and reliable app for recovering deleted files from Android smartphone and tablets. Main recovering areas are videos, messages, images, contacts and other files.
STEPS TO FOLLOW
- First of all you are required to download android data recovery software provided by Recovery-Android on your PC. After downloading the software file, you can easily install it like any other PC Software.
- Start USB debugging mode in your Android device. Go to setting – application and click on Development. Now make sure that USB debugging mode is enables.
- Connect your android device with your PC with USB cable. Now, open android data recovery app which you have installed previously in your PC.
- Do wait for software to recognise your android device in the app. After detecting, click on green start button to start scanning the device. Now look at your android device, if it shows any pop ups for permission, click on ALLOW.
- Scanning process will take a couple of minute to scan your whole device, it’s depends on the storage of your android device. Once this android data recovery app has completed its scanning process, you will see several files on your screen with red marked. These are the files which were deleted from your Android device. Now select those files which you would like to restore from device by marking the checkbox next to it and then click on RECOVER button.
And Its Done in such easy steps..