Use iFunbox in iPhone. This article will guide you to use iFunbox and will surely answer your query of How to Use iFunbox?, so that you can install cracked apps on iPhone directly. iFunbox is easy to use and if you use iFunbox, believe me friends you are not going to use iTunes again.
Using iTunes is also a tedious task. iTunes is not user friendly. The reason i am saying so, is bit obvious and apple users can understand. With iTunes, there is no possibility to just do simple drag drops. Even if you just need to move a single song with iTunes, you have to sync your iPhone which is quiet tough.
So,there comes a need of a better interface which can allow you to sync your iPhone with PC. Below I am writing the details. But before you proceed you should check out the interesting features of iFunbox.
Best Features of iFunbox which will surely make you switch over from iTunes and force to use iFunbox | How to Use iFunbox
- iFunbox software is free software interface to install cracked apps.
- With iFunbox you can take Backup of all the installed softwares.
- You can easily browse and Navigate with the connected iPad/iPhone files.
- It is possible to Copy images from iPad/iPhone to your computer with simple drag and drops.
- You can Install unsigned .iPa files on your iPhone with iFunbox.
- In short if i say, you can Use your iOS device as USB which is great.
Learn to Know How to Use iFunbox with the following steps
- Open iFunbox > Connect your iPhone to computer > Click Quicktool Box > Import Files and Data > iPod Music.
- You can browse music files by clicking here.
- Or drag-and-drop the files to this window.
- If you have to move images, Open iFunbox and Select Camera.
- Select all images.
- Right click > Copy to Mac.
That’s it, with iFunbox you can actually transfer photos images or install softwares. When you open the layout. It will be like the below image. You will have the shortcuts to allow you to use many more interesting features.
I Hope you will like the iFunbox. Mention below in comments with your feedbacks about iFunbox.