Change ringtone in windows 10 mobile. You can change ringtone in windows 10 mobile. This will let you select customized tone and will let you change ringtone in windows 1o mobile. Windows 10 mobile devices are popular in world. Although, they are not as popular as Android or iOS, but still they hold a good market occupancy in the mobile globe. People are crazy about windows phone interface as well. I am specifically writing this article for my windows phone users who wish to enhance their mobile experience.
Also Check: How to change ringtone in iPhone
Change Ringtone in Windows 10 mobile
Apart from the regular settings, i will guide you to set songs as your ringtones in windows 10 mobile. By default there are preloaded ringtones available in windows 10 mobile phones. But, you can always add even other songs and tones on your mobile phone as well.
Steps to Change Ringtone in Windows 10 Mobile
- First, get the Official Ringtone make app from Microsoft.
- Launch the app after it is installed.
- Select the song from which you wish to create ringtone for your mobile phone.
- Trim the desired part and listen the new tone.
- Save the ringtone and open your Settings > Personalization > Sounds then select Ringtone to find and select your new ringtone.
- That’s it. Your new ringtone will play when somebody calls you.
FAQs – Change ringtone in windows 10 mobile
Is their any official way to set songs as my ringtone in windows 10 mobile?
Yes, with Ringtone maker app, microsoft officially provides the possibility to set songs as your ringtone on windows 10 mobile devices.
What is the price of ringtone maker mobile app for windows 10?
Ringtone maker app by microsoft corporation is absolutely free to use app.
Does Ringtone maker app requires connecting mobile phone to PC for creating a song ringtone for windows 10 mobile?
No, you can set a customised ringtone on windows 10 mobile without connecting your mobile phone to PC with Ringtone maker.
Important when you change ringtone in windows 10
When you set your custom ringtone, you can do it for SMS, alarms and other personal notifications as well. The windows gives the full flexibility with the official app to enhance the user experience. This is free to use and you do not have to pay anything for this. Isn’t it great. I know you will like this.
Also Read –
- How to use alarms in windows 10.
- How to increase instagram followers for free using your windows 10 mobile.
I hope you will like the trick. Do mention below in comments if you get stuck anywhere in between. I will resolve your issue. Till then set and change ringtone on windows 10.