Set Custom Ringtone IOS 10. This easy guide will help you set song/music of your own choice as a ringtone alert in your iPhone with iOS. Custom ringtone is quite popular among phone users . If you’ve iPhone or cellular iPad, you can also customize alarm ringtone with custom ringtone on any iOS version you’ve. This post will guide you set custom ringtone IOS 10.
To set you need to follow the steps , which are shared down in the post. You have to get a ringtone / song in your iPhone before you follow the steps. Don’t worry if you wish to download any song or ringtone on your iPhone. You can do that by following the easy stepwise guide.
Set Custom Ringtone IOS 10
To set the custom ringtone IOS 10 , you need to have Jailbroken iPhone. Here is a link to Jailbreak IOS 9.3.1. We will be sharing a post soon to Jailbreak IOS 10.
Once you have a Jailbroken iPhone , you need to follow the following steps to set custom ringtone on IOS 10.
Steps to follow to set custom ringtone IOS 10
- Launch Cydia on Jailbroken IOS device.
- Search for the tweak AnyTones-RingtoneMaker.
- This will be available for free on BYA Repository.
- Click on install and follow the onscreen instructions.
- Respring Springboard once the installation is complete.
- Now , it will be possible for you to set the ringtone on your iPhone device.
You can also check