Connect iPhone 7 to Sony Bravia. You can pair iPhone 7 running on any iOs (10,7,8,9,11,12,13) with Sony bravia LED. You can connect iPhone 7 to Sony Bravia to exchange information using WiFi direct or to cast your screen over the television. Recently i shared the article to let you connect iPhone 7 with Mi band. After that most of you guys requested to write For a way to connect iPhone 7 with Sony Bravia LED.
Connect iPhone 7 to Sony Bravia
Now the thing is , how really you wish to connect your device with the TV. When you connect iPhone 7 with Sony Bravia, you can actually do two things. Either you can Cast iPhone 7 on Sony Bravia or you can share the files between sony Bravia and iPhone 7 using Wifi Direct.
Cast iPhone 7 Screen on Sony Bravia
To Cast your iPhone 7, you can go for multiple number of ways. Some might be cheap, some might be free. But here i will tell you the best and most stable way, i.e with Chromecast. Before you proceed, you need to have Google Home App for iOS and Google Chromecast.
- Connect your iPhone 7 to the same Wi-Fi network as your Chromecast.
- Open the Google Home app.
- In the top left corner of the home screen, tap Menu ≡ > Cast Screen / audio > Cast Screen / audio.
- Select your Chromecast.
Stop casting your screen from your iPhone 7 on Sony Bravia
- Open the Google Home app .
- Tap Cast Screen / audio > Disconnect.
- Turn on Your Sony Bravia and enable Wi-Fi Direct Mode on it.
- Navigate to WPA Screen on TV and also open Wi-Fi Settings in iPhone 7.
- Now Tap on Direct-xx-BRAVIA and Enter the WPA key displayed on the TV screen, then tap Join.
- You can now exchange media between your devices.
And yes, Google Chromecast is available worldwide. Go to Google Website and search for the product. The Official site will take you to your country specific website which sells the product. So just chill and Enjoy your iPhone 7 Experience.