Use Multiple Tinder Accounts on iPhone and Android both. You can use 2(two), 3(Three) or multiple Tinder accounts on your phone , android without root , and iphone. The trick is simple and free to install. Tinder is the latest way to connect socially. It is the most popular dating site and one of the most trending Mobile Application. The Tinder user feel that they don’t feel lonely just because of Tinder. This article will guide you to use Multiple Tinder Accounts on iPhone.
Read the Following interesting Guide which will tell you –
- 0.1 How to Use Multiple Tinder accounts on one iPhone. Click link normally, if not working Scroll Below to Read On AMP Pages.
- 0.2 How to Use Multiple Tinder accounts on one Android phone. Click link normally, if not working Scroll Below to Read On AMP Pages.
- 1 Cydia Tweak to Use Multiple Tinder Accounts on iPhone.
- 2 How to use multiple Tinder Accounts on Android phone ( 2 – two ,3 – three, 4 – four )
Tinder allows you to get in contact with nearby application users. The application uses Your Profile info and matches the request with friends nearby. The matched requests appear to the users. Any user can like or dislike the friend suggestion. Mutual Likes get the users to know each other. Then they can interact. The app restricts to Login to Single User account at the same time on Tinder. This trick will guide you use Multiple Tinder Accounts on iPhone.
Before you proceed, Let me tell you the trick to Use Multiple / many Tinder Accounts on iPhone is possible in iPhone with the Jailbreak. Don’t worry, even if you don’t have the iPhone with Jailbreak. It is free and easy to Jailbreak your device. You can do it at home only. Follow the easy stepwise guide, you will get your iPhone Jailbreak easily.
On Android phones, the trick is free to use and does not require to root your device. You can get the trick on normal android device
Cydia tweak that will make you use multiple Tinder accounts on iPhone is Slices. The Slices solves the purpose of signing into two or more Tinder accounts on the same iPhone.
Follow the easy Steps to Use Multiple Tinder accounts on iPhone.
- Launch Cydia on your Jailbroken iPhone.
- Search for the tweak “Slices“. It is available for free in “BYA Repository“.
- Click on install.
- Follow the onscreen instructions.
- Respring Springboard after the installation is complete.
Now you can go to the Settings and change the Slices settings.
- Go to the application that you want to clone.
- Type the name of the clone you want to make.
- Now press home button and launch the app you tried to clone.
- You will notice that there will be an option to open the app using your default account or the clone account.
- Similarly, you can make many copies of the same social app.
This will make you use multiple tinder accounts on iPhone. This Cydia tweak is free to use and does not even take more memory.
So search for Slices on Cydia. Install and start using 2 or many Tinder accounts on iPhone. If you get any issue while following my stepwise guide, do mail me. I will get back to you guys soon.
- Search for App Parallel Space in Google Play Store.
- Install and follow the On Screen instructions.
- Open the app after installation completes.
- Tap ‘+’ button and configure Tinder.
- Input the account details of both the Tinder accounts.
- Open Parallel space and swipe to use multiple Tinder Accounts on iPhone