Playstore details and review. Download Playstore for windows / android / blackberry / iOS / PC all together. Playstore is official app storage place by Google for Android. Officially it is Google Play store but normally people search for the term PlayStore.
Playstore lets you download the apps on your mobile devices using internet connection. This is the repository where all the developers put their apps after the google approves it. Most of the apps are available without any charge, but some apps require a small money for the installation. Lets check the features and every detail of it.
Also Read – How to Open Play store apk files on PC.
The Playstore has the apps listed as per the categories. Users can find the apps arranged and filtered in the categories. The major downloads are for Games and Social apps. Now the trend is building for the dating apps as well. Android users regularly search for the new apps in a particular category. Apps like Facebook and Whatsapp always remain the hot favorites of the month. They are not just the apps now, they are the necessities.
The official apps always restrict some functionalities. Many a times, it makes the user search for a way out. Here are some of the most read tricks that alter the normal functionality of app store apps and make the user experience it in the way he wants.
Here are the most popular tricks for the playstore apps –
- It is free to use.
- The store does not host the spam apps.
- Google checks and verifies the apps before uploading it for public.
How to Manually update Playstore in Android phone
Normally the play store updates with the android version update or with a notification. But if you are aware that the new play store is available in the market and you are waiting for the update, you can manually update it using the following steps –
- Backup your Android device and open the browser.
- Search for the latest version of the playstore apk available on the internet.
- Go to settings and give the permission to install the apps from intenet.
- Install the apk on your mobile phone.
- That is it, you will have the latest version of the store now.
- Go to the Settings menu in the Google Play Android app.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the screen and look for Play Store version.
- Tap Play Store version for a few times.
- The app update will start.
If you already have the latest app version installed, you will get a popup message about the same.
Playstore alternatives for other OS
Apple call it as App store.
Windows call it as Windows app Store.
Blackberry call it as App world.
So friends, always keep on checking for the latest version of the Play store on your android phone. This will give you access to the latest apps and the features. Also, it will reduce the processor load and will make your phone experience better.