iPhone 12 is the latest trend and AT&T has geared up to get the customers by offering it for free. There is a super offer from the company where if you qualify for some basic requirements, then the company will pay for your mobile device cost.
Some of you might be thinking that this is a fake news, but trust me guys, this is real and you can check details on the official AT&T portal as well.
How can you get free iPhone 12 or iPhone 12 pro with AT&T offer
Step 1 : Go to the official AT&T website
AT&T offers a free to use online web portal where you can visit, check your requirements, read details and proceed to place the order.
The official website gives a surety of trust and authenticity. Go to the above link and select for the iPhone 12 offer.
Step 2 : Fulfil the eligibility criteria
In order to avail the offer, you must adhere to some basic easy to fulfil requirements. If you do so, you can proceed to get the free phone offer.
Here are the checklist points which you must fulfill :
Limited time offer. Available in select locations.
You’ll need to:
- Purchase an eligible smartphone on a qualifying installment agreement, including taxes on full retail price (up front) and $30 activation/upgrade fee.
- Add a new line of service or upgrade an existing line.
- Activate postpaid unlimited wireless service (min. $75/mo. for new unlimited customers before discounts). AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy.
- Trade-in an eligible Smartphone in good working condition with a minimum trade-in value of $95 for $800 credit ($35 for $350 credit) within 30 days of activation.
Then you’ll get:
- Up to $800 in bill credits with smartphone trade-in value of $95 or higher (Up to $350 with trade-in value of $35 to $94) applied in equal amounts over 30 monthly installments
- Credits start within 3 bills after trade-in is completed and will be applied over 30 months. You will receive catch-up credits once bill credits start. Credit will not exceed the lower of the device cost or the max credit amount as defined above. Other installment options may be available and credit will be applied in equal amounts over the term of the installment.
- If you cancel wireless service, your credits will end and you’ll owe the balance of up to $1350 based on device purchased.
- Credit card may be req’d (except MA, PA, ND.)
Qualifying Installment Plan:
- Requires a qualifying 0% APR installment agreement (30-mo. term at up to $45/mo. based on device purchased) Other installment options may be available and vary by location. $0 down for well-qualified customers only, or down payment may be required and depends on a variety of factors.
- If buying on the AT&T Installment Plan with Next Up, customer is responsible and will not receive any credits for an additional $5/mo. for the Next Up upgrade feature.
- As long as you have a qualified wireless service agreement for Corporate Responsibility User line of service, you can also buy on an Equipment Installment Plan (24-mo. at up to $56.25/mo. or 36-mo. at up to $37.50/mo.) and credits are applied over term of installment agreement.
- You’ll need a qualified wireless plan (minimum $60/mo. for new AT&T Mobile Share Plus for Business plan before discount), but do not need an unlimited plan. Other qual. plans available. Existing customers can add to eligible current plans.
- Eligible Purchased Smartphones
- iPhone XS 64GB ($900), 256GB ($1050), 512GB ($1250)
- iPhone XR 64GB ($500), 128GB ($550)
- iPhone 11 Pro 64GB ($900), 256GB ($1050), 512GB ($1250)
- iPhone 11 Pro Max 64GB ($1000), 256GB ($1150), 512GB ($1350)
- iPhone 12 64GB ($800), 128GB ($850), 256GB ($950)
- iPhone 12 Pro 128GB ($1000), 256GB ($1100), 512GB ($1300)
- Eligible Trade-in Smartphones:
- To qualify for $800 credit, minimum Trade-In value must be $95 or higher after device condition questions have been answered
- Eligible devices:
- Apple: 8, 8 Plus, X, XR, XS, XS Max, 11, 11 Pro, 11 Pro Max, SE (2nd Gen)
- Samsung: A71, A71 5G, Fold, Z Fold2 5G, Galaxy S9, Galaxy S9+, Galaxy S9+ Duos, Galaxy S10, Galaxy S10+, Galaxy S10 5G, Galaxy S10e, Galaxy S10 Lite, Galaxy S20, Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G, Galaxy S20+ 5G, Note9, Note10, Note10+, Note10+ 5G, Note20 5G, Note20 Ultra 5G, Z Flip 5G
- Google: Pixel 4, Pixel 4 XL
- LG: V50 ThinQ, V60 ThinQ 5G
- OTHER: Asus Rog Phone2, moto razr, OnePlus 7 Pro 5G, OnePlus 7T, OnePlus 7T Pro 5G McLaren, OnePlus 8 5G, OnePlus 8 Pro
- To qualify for $350 credit, minimum Trade-In value must be $35 or higher after device condition questions have been answered
- Eligible devices:
- Apple: iPhone 6S, 6S Plus, iPhone 7, 7 Plus
- Samsung: A11, A20, A20s, A30, A50, A50s, A51, A70, A8+, A9, Galaxy S7, Galaxy S7 Edge, Galaxy S8, Galaxy S8 Active, Galaxy S8 Duos, Galaxy S8+, Note5, Note8
- Google: Pixel 2, 2XL, 3, 3 XL, 3a, 3a XL
- LG: G7 ThinQ, G7+ ThinQ. G8 ThinQ, G8X ThinQ, K51, Stylo6, V35 ThinQ, V40 ThinQ
- OTHER: Moto Z4, RED Hydrogen One, Razer Phone, Razer 2, Huawei P20 Lite, Kyocera DuraForce Pro 2, OnePlus 5, OnePlus 5T, OnePlus 6, OnePlus 6T, OnePlus 7 Pro
- See att.com/unlimited for current unlimited plans. Retired unlimited plans may also qualify (excluding prepaid, session-based, and Data Unlimited at $45/mo. plans). Speed, usage & other restr’s apply. For plans available to business customers, see https://www.business.att.com/categories/mobile-rate-plans.html.
- This is not an early upgrade program. Trade-in device may not be on existing installment plan.
- Trade-in does not relieve obligations under any AT&T installment agreement program or other AT&T Return and Exchange programs including recently-purchased device returns, Warranty, or Extended Warranty. Devices to be returned through these AT&T programs should not be traded in via this credit.
- If trade-in value of device is greater than the credit you are eligible for, you may receive a one-time trade-in credit (value via instant credit or promo card) in lieu of this bill credit. See att.com/tradein for terms.
- To qualify for bill credits, wireless line must be on an installment agreement, and remain active & in good standing for 30 days.
- Installment agreement starts when device is shipped.
- To get all the credits, the discounted device must remain on installment agreement and you must keep eligible service for entire installment term.
- If you upgrade or pay up/off the installment agreement on the discounted device early, your credits may cease.
- You have 14 days to exchange or return the smartphone; a restocking fee of up to $55 may apply.
- Pricing, promotions, programming, terms & restrictions subject to change & may be modified or terminated at any time without notice.
Step 3 : Buy At&t 30 months installment plan
Once you meet the eligibility criteria, you can proceed to place your order under AT&T 30 month installment plan. Here, you will get amazing carrier features. Although, the plan might be costlier, but the AT&T company will pay for your mobile device. You just pay for the services you use and not the hardware. Anyhow, even if you purchase phone, then you have to buy any other carrier option.
So, actually, this offer is great to buy your new iPhone 12 or 12 pro.
Step 4 : Get your iPhone Delivered
So, once you pay for the plan, you can select your device color and other specification. Once you place the order, you will get it delivered as per your area.
You can also visit the store for more details.
Enjoy your new phone.