Hide Whatsapp in iPhone. With this easy Guide, I will let you guys know the best way to hide Whatsapp App icon from iPhone Home Screen. No Doubt, Whatsapp is the best instant messaging application available on your play stores, Facebook owns the app. Whatsapp has helped people to come closer. But it also limits the users privacy. It happens with my friends that when they are with kids or with their relatives, people ask for the phone. Especially the kids want to play the games on Smartphones. That time you worry if somebody sends an inappropriate message and anyone can read that. You may turn off the notifications for this. But What if they open the Whatsapp and check your messages. This guide will help you Hide Whatsapp in your iPhone device. You Have to Jailbreak your iPhone to follow the trick.
Steps to Hide Whatsapp from iPhone
- Launch Cydia>Manage>Sources and then tap on Edit
- Click Add and enter this repo: http://apt.thebigboss.org/repofiles/cydia/.
- Search for the Cydia Tweak “Poof“.
- Click on install.
- Wait till you complete the installation.
- Respring springboard.
- Now Go to Poof app.
- That’s it. Toggle the switch in Poof to Hide Whatsapp in iPhone.
How Does it Work | Hide Whatsapp from iPhone HomeScreen
- When you launch the app, the app lists out all the applications which are there in your iPhone.
- The tweak lets you hide Tinder iPhone with a single switch. Click to hide the app.
- Whenever you wish to open the app , or nobody is around , you can simply go to poof and unhide the app icon.
- So , enjoy your privacy and hide application Whatsapp in iPhone. You can Hide the app Whatsapp easily now and start bluffing with it.
Whatsapp privacy is now under your control. So friends, just don’t worry to Give your phone to anybody else just because of privacy concerns. Hide Whatsapp and Enjoy.